22.5.07

Work Out Plan

Today is the beginning of a new life.
Today I brought my workout clothes so that
Today I can go down to the gym and begin the process of shedding these extra pounds

For years I have complained about getting fat, and for years that's all I've been doing...complaining. Well, now I'm tired of complaining and I'm D*mn sure tired of being fat. I'm going to put my sneakers on and bust my butt on the machines.

My job offers free gym access so I might as well use it while I have the chance. Other people have to pay for the services I am given for free. (God knows I don't have the money to afford a gym membership right now).

Okay. Today I'm going to do cardio... Well, I think I'm going to do some form of cardio everyday. I'll do crunches at home everynight because why waste time doing that at the gym. Hopefully I can see a significant change in a month. By June 22 I want to loose 5-10 pounds. Is that possible???

Target areas: Stomach, Hips, Thighs.

It's time to shed those pounds baby!!

1 comment:

jendayi said...

good luck! i'ma get back in the gym too!! i think... =/