27.3.09

Shhhh it's on the low

Us with our girl


T Fans for Lyfe

So, I heard or rather read a rumor that Teedra Moses' album Young Lioness is out there -- somewhere. It's just on the low because I guess issues with the label and it coming out. She always claimed it was indefinitely postponed. WELL, some people have heard it! And I am supposed to be a part of that group who has.

MAAAAN, I'm on a mission. I'm gonna find it if I gotta call Teedra herself. If you have any clues, send them my way. If you don't get out of the way!

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

it is out and yawl look great hope u dont mind the drive by

Deja~I~Am said...

Shoot! why are we the last to know!! Thanks for confirming the rumor. I have found about six songs but i'm not finding the whole thing yet.

don't mind the drive by in fact, thanks for stopping by.